Home >> About H2O AM >> Partners

Partners

From the very beginning, H2O entered into a threefold partnership with Ostrum Asset Management (“Ostrum AM”). This partnership is:

• Capitalistic, as Ostrum AM holds 50.01% of the shares, with H2O’s 11 partners owning the remaining 49.99%;
• Operational, as H2O plugged their front-office systems in to the group’s Straight-Through-Processing back-office and risk-monitoring systems;
• Commercial, as Natixis Investment Managers is the distributor of H2O’s UCIT funds.


Like H2O, Ostrum AM is an affiliated manager of Natixis Investment Managers. Natixis Investment Managers ranks as one of the largest asset management companies in the world with more than 20 investment managers in the Americas, Europe and Asia.

Natixis Investment Managers is 100% owned by Natixis, the corporate, investment management and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE. Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of 26 specialized investment managers globally, they apply Active ThinkingSM to deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets.